Imagine spending your days making dreams come true! Imagine directing, managing, and coordinating activities for an amazingly talented group of aviation professionals. And imagine doing that while having fun and with unlimited paid time off!
If that sounds ideal, you might be a great fit with Mayo Aviation as Flight Control and Charter Sales Manager. This is the perfect position for the experienced aviation charter sales professional! Mayo Aviation is excited to add a dynamic, confident, friendly, sales-mined, passionate manger to our team!
As the Flight Control and Charter Sales Manager, you will be working with a highly professional and experienced team, providing outstanding customer service to our high-end clients. Your voice matters, we get that, and you will be appreciated and highly valued for it.
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers’ needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
What you can expect from us:
- Ability to be a valued and cared-for team member who is more than a number and whose voice is heard.
- Support for your Professional Development, career growth, and advancement.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance within the first 30 days; Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account; 100% Company-paid Life, Short Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance; 401K plan participation within the first 30 days; Unlimited Time Off; Corporate Dash Pass; Free Rocket Lawyer Subscription; and more!
- Relocation Assistance up to $5000
What we’ll expect from you and what you’ll be doing:
- Actively manages, directs, and develops a team of people focused on disciplines in operations, services and sales
- Working manager performing Flight Control, Charter Sales, and Client Services duties
- Develops and executes strategic short and long term sales and services goals in coordination with company objectives and targets
- Establishes individual and team sales targets and increases overall retail and wholesale charter sales revenue and margins
- Develops, measures, and manages key performance metrics, managing a team to those standards
- Develops and maintains an accurate and detailed scheduling, quoting and CRM database environment
- Builds new and maintains existing relationships through services delivery and account oversight
- Actively monitors and maintains operational compliance within company policies and procedures and FAR’s
- Actively monitors and maintains financial compliance with company policies and procedures
- Ensures trip and concierge management exceeds customer expectations
- Establishes and maintains high levels of service focused on accuracy and detail
- Excels in a team environment managing people and cheerleading individual, team and company success
- Executes on individual and team performance management and training programs
- Member of Safety Committee actively promoting and monitoring an active safety culture
- Project management coordinating sales management, services delivery and sales campaigns
- Establishes and maintains department processes and procedures
- Works as part of the team covering weekend and night shifts as required – 24/7 availability
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Establishes and builds on relationships with aircraft owners and associated client and account personnel
- Leads all efforts with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly account meetings through active reporting on account metrics and analytics, services and charter sales performance and operational performance
- Communicates between company departments to meet or achieve on expectations on each account by the client and the company
- Coordinates communications between flight and maintenance personnel on each account to meet or exceed operational, services and sales targets and reports on performance
- Communicates and meets client and charter sales expectations through accurate and detailed trip/concierge management, participates in Specialist performance management
- Identifies new business opportunities for the company and works with other departments to justify and execute on those opportunities
- Excels in a team environment and has a successful history of managing individuals and teams
- History of contribution to positive organizational management as a member of a management team
- Ability to articulate services, operations, and sales activities at a professionally high level both verbally and in written communications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment prioritizing multiple tasks throughout the day with a high level of attention to detail
- Understands the Part 135, Part 91 and Part 145 operating environments
- History of exercising judgment and sensitivity towards privacy/confidentiality and services with high net worth individuals
- Three years or more of team and process management in a Part 135 environment or equivalent
- Strong technology background implementing and managing processes and databases with associated performance and analytics management
Education or Formal Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Services Management preferred
- FAA Dispatch Certificate or pilot licensing helpful
- Other services, sales or project management certifications helpful
Knowledge and Other Requirements
- Part 135 and 91 FAR’s
- Part 145 FAR’s helpful
- Industry specific technology and terminology
Working Environment/Physical Activities
- General office environment
- Sitting for long periods of time at the computer
- Walking for short periods of time
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. All positions are subject to a background check and drug test. Mayo Aviation Inc. is an EEOC employer.