Ready to start your career in aviation? Line Service is a great way to get your foot in the door! Are you looking for a stable, well-established company where youll have the opportunity to grow professionally and where your voice matters? We should talk!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- $20 – $23 per hour
- Predictable Schedule
- Unlimited Time Off
- SIC Program
- On Call Pay of $100 per day
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits within the first 30 days
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account
- 100% Company paid Life, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K plan participation with discretionary match within the first 30 days
- Paid sick leave
- A fun environment where we take the time to laugh, and provide the best experience possible for our staff, who we consider to be family
- Regular employee appreciation
- Career growth and advancement
- Corporate DashPass
- Free Rocket Lawyer Subscription
- And more!
About Mayo Aviation:
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
The Line Services Technician is an essential member of an award-winning service delivery team who ensures each aircraft is meticulously cleaned, staged and on the ramp in a timely manner to help ensure an on-time delivery. This position is for 2nd shift. Hours are approximately 12:00 PM to 8:30:PM. This employee will be expected to by on an “on-call” weekend rotation. Call would be approximately once per month. Extra pay for “On-Call” duties is provided.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and ensures that the aircraft are clean and staged on departure ramp one hour prior to the scheduled departure time
- Maintains Mayo facilities and assesses operational condition of ground service vehicles and associated equipment
- Tows and positions aircraft in hangar and on ramp and perform hangar tenant pull-outs when requested
- Maintain hangar cleanliness
- Details aircraft exteriors/interiors
- Loads/unloads medical flights as requested
- Operates ground support equipment
- Maintains turnover logs daily
- Services ground cart and life port oxygen systems for use on flights
- Assists Maintenance department with the conversion of aircraft into and out of medical configuration
- Assists customers with baggage and other requests
- Maintains safe walkways as needed
- Cooperate in conduct with the Safety Management System, and is instrumental in corrective action plans and preventative measures
- Adaptable to changes in flight schedules
- Basic written/oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Valid driver’s license that meets insurance requirements
Education or Formal Training:
- High School Diploma
Knowledge and Other Requirements:
- Minimum of six months of aviation line service or related combined training and experience preferred but not required. We will train the right person.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- 2/3 of shift is spent standing/walking
- Occasional lifting, pushing, or pulling 25 lbs. up to 75 lbs.
- Exposure to moderate to loud noise, fumes; occasional exposure to corrosives and solvents
- Exposure to weather extremes
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. All positions are subject to a background check and drug test. Mayo Aviation Inc. is an EEOC employer.
Apply online here, and well be in touch soon to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Position: Line Service Technician
Category: Entry Level
Education Level: High School Diploma
Job Shift: Day
Travel Percentage: None