AeroVue™ is an integrated flight deck for the King Air B200 that replaces all of the legacy mechanical equipment. It provides two primary flight displays, one for the pilot and the co-pilot, and a shared multi-function display. It also comes with the industry-leading SmartView™ synthetic vision system, flight management system, radios, ADS-B compliant transponder and autopilot. It has options for weather radar, XM weather receiver, radar altimeter, traffic alert and ground proximity warning.
BendixKing AeroVue™ offers unprecedented value for the Beechcraft King Air B200 cockpit.
- All-new components for your aircraft. Enjoy all the beneﬁts of an integrated ﬂight deck, including new radios, GPS units, transponder, autopilot, and more.
- Fly like it’s always VFR. Three 12” displays with SmartView™ synthetic vision system greatly enhance situational awareness.
- Puts you in control. Flexible user interface provides you with choices for how to use the system. The standard Cursor Control Device means ease-of-use when ﬂying through turbulence.
- Ease of use. Enjoy a tighter instrument scan with engine indications and radio tuning located on the Primary Flight Displays. Flatter, drop-down menu options reduce pilot workload.
- Professional technology. Shares proven technology and features found in Honeywell Epic avionics suites for leading business jets.